Past and Future of WoT
The PastWinds Of Trade was released on Steam on February 13th. Since that first public version the game has been updated six times, receiving numerous UI upgrades, bug fixes and performance improvements. There were also some small cosmetic fixes that make the game more pleasing to the eye.
The addition of a Battle Tutorial helps players understand how the turn-based battle system works.
The community has been incredibly helpful, providing tons of very useful feedback, reporting bugs and contributing an endless stream of excellent ideas. We are extremely thankful for having such a wonderful community of players.
minimum and average prices for each resource.
The FutureNow that we have released all of these fixes, we've started working on the next big update for the game. This will not be just a bugfixing or UI-improving update, it will include several brand-new features that will make the game a lot more interesting. Some of the future additions will allow players to:
- Assemble ships into a fleet that will always stick together while executing automatic trade route orders. This will let them create a group of trading ships guarded by powerful war ships so they are protected from pirates.
- Attack competitors' ships in order to have an edge over them, but at the cost of rapidly deteriorating the relationship of their company with governments.
- Purchase warehouses in cities in order to, automatically or manually, stock on resources.
- Upgrade trade offices in order to obtain more accurate information on the prices of the different goods.
- Train low-level captains to make them more proficient in their tasks.
- Trade several new resources, including tea, beer, spices and ivory.
This ship type won't be included in the game, of course! Which is sad, considering it has 2000 hit points.
Thank you all for your support!
Publicar un comentario