Winds of Trade Dev Update #8 (or so)
I think it's a good time to let everyone know the latest updates I have made to Winds of Trade. They are not super exciting, to be honest, but they were things I had to get out of the way before starting progress on the new features I plan to implement soon. Here are the details:
- Added a basic settings window where the player can change the music and sound effects volume, the size of the UI and a few graphical settings.
- Added a "buy max" button in the city window, so the player can automatically purchase the maximum amount of a specific commodity (limited by ship cargo capacity, commodity availability and, of course, funds).
- Added 'click' sounds to the UI buttons.
- Improved the overall appearance of the game lighting by tweaking the ambient light settings and a few camera image effects.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to be in a random position when loading a game instead of where the player left it.
- Changed the background screen while the game is loading to something more attractive. I think it looks pretty good! Take a look:
|Just a screenshot of the game with some retouching|